- Foundation of the Faculty of Pharmacy within the University Center for Medical Sciences.
- Introduction of a four-year study program for obtaining the title “Graduate Pharmacist”.
- Enrolment of the first generation of undergraduates.
- Merging of the Faculty of Pharmacy with the Medical Faculty, as a Department of Pharmacy within the Medical Faculty in Skopje.
- Introduction of a three-year specialist studies in various fields of health care, as well as three-year postgraduate master’s studies.
- Introduction of new curriculum for pharmacy studies.
- Emergence of the Faculty of Pharmacy as an independent and individual member within the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje.
- The first building at the Faculty of Pharmacy was opened and equipped with one amphitheater, two e-classrooms, seven laboratories and 10 offices for teaching staff.
- Establishment of new institutes: Pharmaceutical Botany, Molecular Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
- Establishment of a National Drug Information Center.
- Introduced postgraduate specialist studies (two semesters) and master’s studies (three semesters) in Health Management and Pharmacoeconomics.
- Introduced new five-year study program for obtaining the title “Master of Pharmacy”.
- Internal reorganization and establishment of five major teaching and scientific units: Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Institute of Applied Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Analyses and Institute of Applied Biochemistry.
- Establishment of a Center for Drug Quality Control.
- An introduction of the European Credit Transfer System and adjustment of the curriculum to the requirements of the European Association of Faculties.
- The second building at the Faculty of Pharmacy was opened and equipped with two amphitheaters, eight laboratories, dean’s office and offices for the administrative staff.
- Changes in the curriculum of all health care postgraduate specialist studies.
- Procurement of a capital instrumentation and laboratory equipment: Gas chromatography with FID-ECD detection and “headspace”, with mass detection, liquid chromatography with DAD and fluorescence detection, spectrophotometers with high performances, PCR, Real-time PCR, DNA sequencer, capillary electrophoresis, Laser Particle Size Analyzer and Spray Drying Equipment.
- The Center for Drug Quality Control has been accredited with ISO 17025 standard by the Accreditation Institute of the Republic of Macedonia.
- The Faculty of Pharmacy had received accreditation for postgraduate and specialist studies in the field of Health Management and Pharmacoeconomics.
- Establishment of the Center for Continuing Education.
- The TEMPUS-Phare project entitled “Restructuring of pharmacist education in R. Macedonia (2004-2007)” was completed in collaboration with the Danish University of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm University, Faculty of Science, Stockholm, Sweden; Macedonian Pharmaceutical Association and the Pharmaceutical Chamber of Macedonia.
- A new five-year study program (Pharmacy integrated Master’s degree) standardized through Bologna process has been introduced. The study program complies with the requirements of the EU Directive 36/2005.
- Establishment of new research and application centers: Center for Natural Products, Center for Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Center for Poisoning Control and Center for Biomolecular Pharmaceutical Analyses.
- Accreditation of a new three-year undergraduate program for obtaining the title “Graduated Laboratory Bioengineers”.
- Accreditation of a postgraduate studies – specialist studies in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs.
- Accredited 3rd cycle doctoral studies in the field of Medical Sciences and Health acquiring the title “Doctorate in Pharmacy”.
- Accredited postgraduate studies – specialist studies and master’s studies in Phytotherapy, Cosmetology and Industrial Pharmacy.
- The Center for Drug Quality Control has become a full member of GEON, EDQM, Strasbourg.
- Accredited postgraduate studies – master’s studies in Laboratory Analysis and Engineering in Pharmacy.
- Signing a Contract for cooperation between the Health Insurance Fund of Macedonia and the Center for Biomolecular Pharmaceutical Analyses, Faculty of Pharmacy, Skopje.
- 40th Anniversary of the Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Accreditation of a new three-year undergraduate program for obtaining the title “Graduated Dietitian/Diet Therapist”.
- Accredited postgraduate studies – master’s studies in dietetics and diet-therapy.