Ss. CYRIL AND METHODIUS UNIVERSITY
FACULTY OF PHARMACY – SKOPJE
The Career Center at the Faculty of Pharmacy was established in order to set up permanent links between the students and the business community, to help and stimulate the students in planning and directing their career as well as to help students achieve easier transition from academic environment to an adequate job position. Also, the Center is responsible for promoting our faculty on the market. At the same time, the Career Center helps our future students to get to know the possibilities for studying at the Faculty of Pharmacy – Skopje and guides them to select the most appropriate study program. Furthermore it keeps records of the alumni students.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CAREER CENTER
- Participates in organizing the practical courses – for students, in order to provide them improvement of their practical skills;
- Encourages and organizes volunteer work for students.
The Center enables students to be part of the faculty’s activities, giving them the opportunity to volunteer in the realization of the promotional activities including events like: “Open Day” and the Fair for Education and Career as well as promoting the faculty at the high schools in Skopje and across the country.
The Career Center also conducts an internal vacancy for students’ recruitment, that would be engaged in the realization of the practical curriculum at our faculty.
- Cooperates with the coordinators of the mobility programs in order to organize a study visit in higher education institutions in the EU.
- Organizes workshops and seminars to teach the students how to prepare a motivation letter, present their qualifications and skills, personal characteristics, improve their competences, interviews etc.
- Organizes events where the students are allowed to make contact and interviews with employers, in order to alleviate their access to the labor market and practice.
- Make research on labor market needs, encourages and maintains continuous partnerships with employers in the country.
- Organizes the promotion of the Faculty of Pharmacy – Skopje in front of the future students, at career events organized by the faculty or other educational institutions.
- Organizes student visits at the pharmaceutical companies / institutions.
- Keeps records of former (alumni) students and engages them in the activities of the Center.
Assoc. Prof. Jasmina Tonic Ribarska
Head of the Career Center
Telephone: (++ 389) 2 312 6032, ext. 106